If you’re looking for a click pen with a reliable mechanism, here it is. With a specially engineered mechanism designed to keep on clicking, it’s available to buy online right now.
- Custom pens just got easier
- Introducing our new Sirocco pen kit
- How to build a custom steampunk fountain pen
- Sophie of Wessex receives her Beaufort Mistral fountain pen
- Using liquid melamine as a pen finish
- Introducing our new Tempest pen kit
- Have you seen the new Mistral ballpoint pen kits and pencil kits yet?
- Triple start thread taps and dies now in stock
- Upgrading a Baoer 388 nib
- Now is the time tto upgrade your nib
- How’s this for a great photo?
- A new nib on the scene (and a bit of nib knowledge too)
- Announcing the all new Mistral pen kits from Beaufort Ink
- Notes on making a section for a Bock size 5 nib housing
- Upgrading a Kaigelu 316 nib
- Nib special orders
- Refillable rollerball nibs
- Christmas opening 2015
- Ebonite now available from Beaufort Ink
- Introducing our new range of ebonite pen blanks