With thanks to Vasilev Eftim who sent us this link to the processes he used to create this outstanding pen he’s just made. You’ll need your Google translator if you don’t happen to speak Russian, but it’s most definitely well worth a look.
- Custom pens just got easier
- Introducing our new Sirocco pen kit
- How to build a custom steampunk fountain pen
- Sophie of Wessex receives her Beaufort Mistral fountain pen
- Using liquid melamine as a pen finish
- Introducing our new Tempest pen kit
- Have you seen the new Mistral ballpoint pen kits and pencil kits yet?
- Triple start thread taps and dies now in stock
- Upgrading a Baoer 388 nib
- Now is the time tto upgrade your nib
- How’s this for a great photo?
- A new nib on the scene (and a bit of nib knowledge too)
- Announcing the all new Mistral pen kits from Beaufort Ink
- Notes on making a section for a Bock size 5 nib housing
- Upgrading a Kaigelu 316 nib
- Nib special orders
- Refillable rollerball nibs
- Christmas opening 2015
- Ebonite now available from Beaufort Ink
- Introducing our new range of ebonite pen blanks